The way of treatment with a help of healing and balancing techniques that cover meditative, relaxation, energizing, cleansing and breathing practices, as well as the “Physical” asana yoga, such as Cardio-Vascular, Psychic, Mental related, Neuron-muscular, Digestive, Hormonal, Respiratory, Metabolic, Ophthalmologic, Pediatric, ENT, Obstetrics and Gynecological diseases and disorders.
It is the union of mental and physical body. It helps to understand the mechanism of yogic practices and their appropriate application for the patients or a spiritual aspirant or the normal individual.
Principle of Therapeutic Yoga
- To learn the basic structure and various function of the body.
- To understand the yogic concepts, the correct technique and the mechanism of the yogic practices as well as their physiological effects.
- To know whether we can modify the techniques of these yoga practices with the help of the scientific information for better application
- To remove the various misconception about yoga and the mystical sheath lying over it.
- To understand the principle of yoga therapy, its application, contraindication and limitation.